Twitter is a good feedback and engagement and relationship mechanism.
Plus it’s virtually instant. Remember that Aweber list module where you can add Twitter to your broadcast? So as soon as you broadcast you can go out in front of your Tweet stream. The reality is if you’ve got 7,000-8,000 people following you, only a small slice of them will see it at that time. You may need to rebroadcast or retweet occasionally whereas with Facebook it keeps showing up in the timeline when people add comments to your thing so there’s a little bit different, it’s a timely thing.
Now the key to get a bit of a following is to be retweeted and the best way to be retweeted is to retweet. When you like what people say, retweet it so that other people can get the benefit from it.
A sure fire winner are things like quotes.
- Twitter is the microbe news blog platform
- It’s great to receive news and announce news
- It’s best to be real, to respond and engage and do it organically
- It’s the great place to build authority
- It’s an awesome place to point people to because it’s ranking well and you can control your message there
- Track links where possible
- Retweet people who give good content and your content will be retweeted and you will build up a good list of followers and you’ll be listed as a resource who other people look to
Discover How to Use Twitter as an effective social networking traffic source found in the paid module of James Schramko’s Traffic Grab
No related posts.