In terms of domain research here are a couple of tools that I found that are quite useful:
• Register Compass – is probably was one of the better tools in its days and it’s a paid subscription tool.
• Fresh Drop – this gives you an idea about what domain is available, in terms of how long left, what sort of age. I find it actually quite a complicated interface.
• Estibot.com – that gives you quite a few good tidbits of information in terms of domain appraisals and some basic details about tools.
• DN Journal – publishes a weekly domain sales chart which is I find very helpful to get a feel for what domains are worth and especially this 2 word domains that seems to be very popular and trade for several thousand dollars each.
• Expired Domain Boss – This is a great tool put together by Gene Pimentel who’s a pretty popular domainer. I like to use this tool to locate keyword domains so I punch in the keywords and I can select without hyphens, starts with and ends with etc.
It shows me what’s just become available and quite often they’re available to go and buy so if I came up with a key phrase that’s hot and I punch it in here generally I’ll find 2 or 3 domains that I can register right now and I’m paying the new price for used domain. It’s a fantastic tool!
Discover domain research techniques. Start your training course now found in James Schramko’s Traffic Grab.
No related posts.